Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I need this essay proof read?

I really need help understanding "The Imperative", and some notes on the Superlative would be great too. I just finished understanding about the "Comparative". And it is pretty easy.I'm doing an essay and this is the format for it.You have received feed back from your first assignment. Maybe your mark wasn’t as high as you hoped it would be. There are comments on the paper but maybe you don’t really understand them.first you make of list all the errors indicated in your paper.and then you use the grammar book and look at that your error.You need a proofreading and copy editing service for any type of document then you most welcome in Cisco jobs.I currently offer a service to help get clients manuscripts published. As part of expansion, I would like to include a proofreading service.

No comments:

Post a Comment