Thursday, August 11, 2011

Children's poetry book?

I'm looking for a book about riddles and poems that was given for my class to read in my elementary days. It was a white thick book, with a bunch of poems and riddles in black font. I can't remember an author's name nor the title of this book. But I do remember the bits of some the the poems inside the book. For example: there's one about a man speaking, speaking first person, about him being eaten by a snake as he tells the story the snake progresses on to reaching higher and higher till the top of the man's head until he is embodied into the snake's stomache. Or there's one where a man gets ready for work but he forgets to put his pants on. And all of these riddles/poems had, if not absurd, but crazy artistic drawings picturing the characters or the stories of all the poems. Very simply designed book. White book with black font. Pictures were black. All the help I can get is appreciated. The right answer will receive 5 stars. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment