Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help pleaseeee!!!! D:?

Ok so today my computer was being slow, so i thought a very much deserved cleaning would help it go a little faster. Theres a bunch of stuff on my desktop that i dont use so i decided to uninstall them. I did it the safe way by going to Programs and Features, and uninstalling the applications that i dont use. I uninstalled something that i dont use and all of a sudden my screen turned black and went into safe mode. All the applications on my desktop are huge and i cant change it back. I tried pressing F2 when my computer started up. It gave me the option to Start Windows Normally, which i clicked. No difference. I turned my computer on and off about 10 times. (safely. not by clicking the on/off button over and over again) Its still huge as im typing this. I went to properties on my desktop and then went to Display Settings and its a 1024 by 768 pixels with high resolution. I really dont know what happened. If anybody has experianced this problem or knows how to fix it please tell me. I have some work to do and i CANNOT type with a huge screen. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment